Páginas

domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

Back to the unknow old (part 1)

It was a normal day and I was cleaning my igloo.
When I finished I planed go to box dimension waddle a little bit...

And I suddedly have teleport myself to a unknow world!
 I was sorrownded by a invisivel bubble on the middle of a florest with a kind of...
...PANDAS?!?!

I tried to ask to someone where I was but two of the pandas run away and one was slepping!

The I decide to find by myself the way to go home...but where should I go?

After this I found a lake with very much pandas and one panda riding a dragon!

I sudedly follow the dragon...

...but it run away...
...and I follow it!

But the I go to a farm!
And I found a weird thing! A moderator (Gemmza) riding a dragon!

She only said that her name is Gemmza, and to I catch a bunny!
And I tried to catch one...

..but when I was ready to catch one of theses, I have been teleported to a girl that was riding a dragon to...
"You have something different from the others!" I said, but she don't awser me, and then she tell me "Come with me! I have to show you a very important thing!"



                                                                                To be continue.............

18 comentários:

  1. Thanks Je45rry! The idea of create a history come from you! Can I meet you on pandanda?
    Im sevalbar on pandanda to!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeah, of course! Oh, do you like my stories? :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes! I realy like the photos one! I declamed it on my english class! And I give credit to you of course!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. really?? you read the complete story in front of your class or only a part?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Every story! And my class like very much! And my teacher to!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. awesome! thanks very much, sevalbar! What do your classmates and teacher say about my stories?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Focus Jerry!Im on pandanda, server cedar, the orchard! My panda name is sevalbar!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. They Liked very much ALL the history!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. ok, I am login now in Pandanda! Wait a second..

    ResponderEliminar
  10. oh, are you going to tell them "4522912" ? ( giving me credit )

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I had to go from Pandanda, sevalbar, see you other day!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Oh, Sevalbar, don't forget to give me credit of the stories, plase. Also, how do you tell them my stories, memorized or printed?

    ResponderEliminar
  13. printed! I cant memorize all of them!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. ok... just remember to give me credit, please! I am thinking to do a new story soon ( after I post 4522912 last part ) and it will be in Portugal... maybe...

    ResponderEliminar