Páginas

segunda-feira, 11 de abril de 2011

Back to the unknow old (part 2)

..."You have something different from the others!" I said, but she don't awser me, and then she tell me "Come with me! I have to show you a very important thing!", and suddedly I have been teleported to a treehouse, and there I saw a panda in a white bubble...
She don't awser...
..."You have to save yourself!" send Trixie.
"Myself?! He is only a panda with the same name has me!" I send.
"He is you! You alredy been with he!"
Then some memories come to my head:

Then I knowed that someone has saved the panda sevalbar.
"How can I retire myself from this bubble?"
I was alone in that treehouse...
...so I waddle out to find a awser, and I find Questy Bear.

He awser me: "I know what you whant! First you must have a dragon has a pet! Next you must find BetaOmer! He will help you! But you can't do something has a penguin!"
And then he tranformed myself into the sevalbar (panda) of my memories!

Fantastic! Im a...
...PANDA!!!!!
Now its time to get a dragon has a pet!



                               To be continue............

2 comentários: