Páginas

sábado, 9 de outubro de 2010

Cherleading event, first party!

Hello Flatmat! So you come cherleading for yellow team?
Hey flatmat, let's do a race!

I win! Good race flatmat!
Next lets do the Target Champ!

Uff, all this sport do me ungry, let's go eat a ice cream!

Look a red pinguin and a red puffle is turning the stadium red! Let's go play Jackhammer Rivals!

Ho no! The green team wants to turn the stadium green! Let's try to turn it yellow!

Now lets cherlead for the green team and from the envrioiment!

Green vs Blue I ges.
Now everyone likes yellow?

Ho! I almost forget! My friend soni55 send to I cherlead for blue team too! Let's go! Go Blue!

Now Let's cherlead for all teams! Includes the pink and purple, Saraapril!

Well, it seams no one want to turn the stadium red...

Well now the prizes:

In first we have...Sevalbar!
In second we have...Lidali!
And in third we have...Flatman!
But...wheres Flatman? Well I give he the prize tomorow!
I hope everyone enjoied!

4 comentários:

  1. my names not flatman its flatmat lol your party was sooooooooo fun sorry i had to leave hope you can have anther party soon:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. can you check out my blog please i just started recently if you have any tips for it just tell me:):):)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I everyone! I hope you have enjoied! Sorry Loulou11207, but you missed, but I will do other events, so be on!

    ResponderEliminar