Páginas

domingo, 24 de outubro de 2010

My 1000 days party fun!

Today I do 1000 days! Look!!
I invite to many person!
I will wait for my sister lidali...

The coffee shop is realy cool!
I Je45rry! You come to my party! Im so happy : )

Ho my sister!
She whant to play in coffe!
She wants to play Hidde and Seek!
Where is she?

She is on the cake!
She realy like the cake!

Why we dont eat something and pick up a party at! The colours are Green, Yellow, Red and Orange!!!!
Let's go see the older party hats!

The beta hat! It is soooooooooooooo rare!
I go relax, lets go upstairs!

I love read!
Let's go read all the yearbooks!

Lidali realy likes this year Yearbook! And I love art! Let's see the pictures to!

After this relax...
...let's try to earn some stamps!

 Celebration and Happy room stamps earned!
Let's snap some photos! I love snap photos!

Ho!
Hello Edster12499! Do you want to party?

You are realy fothogenic!

Well, everyone wants to appear in my blog! But my party isn't over! I will show the playercards of my party friends!
First, Lidali!

Next is Je45rry!

Next is Chckyb13!

Now is Edster112499!

And my best friend Flatmat!

And don't forget to be on today, on server Ice Box!

6 comentários:

  1. thanks! i never knew that you thought that i was your best friend well guees what your my best friend!:0 oh and also at saraaprils party wasent flatmat i was C O K E:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice!
    You are coke!
    Whait...
    ...you are coke?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yup i was C O K E my other guy got banned it was a glitch it said i said stamp hack but i dident and i have reported this to clubpenguin:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That was a FUN party! :-) See you in CP another time!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I was looking for you!! I never saw you!?! Not even Jerry! :(

    ResponderEliminar