Páginas

sábado, 30 de outubro de 2010

The halloween adventure!

Today I decide go to the Dark Chamber! Well...
No! Or...
Ok...I go...
...This is not creeper! I love music! Music open the gate!
And the gate open : )

I will play some melodies before go out of this room!

Ok... this is realy dark! This light can help!

Creeper things!

Poor puffles! Here in the dark! Come with me!
This is a... dead penguin? I not go stand here!

Ok! Out of here!
What is THAT?!?!
A giant spider? I hake spiders!
Finaly I go out of here!

Nice lab! And cool candys!

This place is perfect for mummys...
...not for me!

This is a fantastic lab!

This is a perfect hiding!

Pickup some candys! I love chocolates! And lolipops to!

I will sit a little bit! Thanks for the wind bats!

Its time to go!
This was good! But I go back home!

Whait...
...this is the Hauted House! I don't whant to go here!

What is that briliant spheres?

Glup...
...that picture...that pumpinks...

Glup!
What is THAT?!?!
Instruments lound alone?

Lets back to the lab!
Wurry! The door!

Not this!

Not this!

Ho cmon!

Bats? No! I WHANT TO BACK!!!!

Ho!
That pumpkin block the door! I have to found other way to get out!

That statue is realy creeper!
Lets see upstairs!

That picture is loking everitime for me! I pickup that costume and get out by the window!
I don't belive I have been there!

That place is creeper!
I go investigate...
...but on other time!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário