Páginas

domingo, 10 de outubro de 2010

.:!!:.Fire Train Complete.:!!:.

Hello everyone, are you waiting for me?
Let's move for volcano and play Card-Jitsu Fire:

Here is some images:

I realy love Ice!
Ho yeah! Ice win!
Only our two! But I go win!
Yeah! I win!

Let's go move to dojo!

Not now Chety4, but we can go to the volcano! Let's go battle that penguin!

..........we go battle?

Hey! That HOT!

Hey! One ninja!

Look is other!

Look! More pupils!

We are twins? Piplup5?

Too much SOUND!!!!!

Now the Fire performance!

Now the simbols!

Here we go:
Now our two!
Well.......................

I have to go! Go you battle with he, and goodbye!
!WOSH!

4 comentários:

  1. Wow this sucks :/ It was full the whole time :/ I don't know how y'all got in.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Would you just like to meet at 1:00 PM PST? On Summit. We can do, what ever? Tell me if you want to. See ya there, maybe.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I loulou11207! I only can meet you during the wekend because I have school! If you want, i can meet you on wednesday, at 6:30, at Ice box server, on coffee shop
    ASS: sevalbar

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi :) Sorry I couldn't come to your party. I had things to do. See you in CP another time!

    ResponderEliminar