Páginas

segunda-feira, 29 de novembro de 2010

Card Jitsu-Water, how to play...

Card-Jitsu Water is out, and you can play the new game too! Here is a guide on how to play Card-Jitsu Water:
1. Go to the Water Dojo.
2 Talk to Sensei.
3. After he gives you the deck set, you are ready to play Card-Jitsu Water!

Here’s how it looks like when you’re playing the game:

Follow the instructions below, and you’ll be amazing at playing Card-Jitsu Water!

Want to be a legend? Earn all the 4 suits and battle Sensei!

Once you earn all these suits, battle Water Sensei, and if you win, you’re officially a Card-Jitsu Water master!

4 comentários:

  1. Hi Sevalbar,

    I apologize for not commenting! I can't wait to become a Water Ninja! Oh and I'm having a party soon!

    Africa223

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey!!I will make a banner for your site and give it to you if you want!!It'll look awesome!!With your penguin!!

    Just Hardy

    http://clubpenguincheatjusthardy.blogspot.com come to my party please!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Can you work for me?In another language?I need my blog to be helpful to everyone everywhere!!Comment on my blog is you want to!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi sevalbar just to say im back playing clubpenguin and im running my blog again :D so see you around clubpenguin some time! :D!=

    ResponderEliminar