Páginas

sábado, 6 de novembro de 2010

Without ligth...

I do my party at a few days agow...
... first, I meet a friend!
Then Je45rry tell me where is the infected computer...

Je45rry: "It is there! Lets desactivate that computer togueter!"

Ok lets start!
 New minigame!

UPS! I missed!

Ok lets trry again!
Yes! I have solve another Field-ops!

But I'm without ligth in home by the storm...
...and without ligth we don't have Internet...
...but now I have now Internet and ligth in my home!
I hope this storm don't do nothing in Club Penguin...
...and some persons REALY don't like storms!

Here is Loulou11207!

Matthew772 don't like storms very much!
And I don't like storms...
... so I alredy have work on my new house!

I will show my new home later...
Keep on!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário