Páginas

sábado, 6 de novembro de 2010

Halloween famous penguin!

On the halloween I have the honor of go to a Halloween Costume Show of Club Penguin CP!
I also meet a new friend! Justy Hardy!

We play a little bit...

...and then...
...Distrocktiv7 apear!
Here is his player card:

He realy like trop!

I also meet Frosty 3813! Here is his player card:

And then I ask:

he don't add me...
... but Coaley24 has add me! Look his player card!

After we be friend, we go play mancala!

And then...
...FAMOUS GHOSTS!

Time for sled racing with Archiyoso!

Here is his player card:

What is more fast Frosty? A green sled or a tobogan?

Famous ghosts again...

Hi Yakymetro! Yes Distrockiv7 was on!

I Frenzen2! Can we be friend?
"Of course!"

I Mrtrop! How are you?

I Fishryan!

Where are you Fredfan4ever?

Hi Coolboy3047! How are you?

Hi friend! Cool costume!

Hi Distrocktiv7 (again)! You have come again?

Hi Luigi Low! Cool disigne! It is very old!

I have to go now!
Nice costumes everyone!
And keep that party!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário