Páginas

sábado, 6 de novembro de 2010

Goodbye Ice! (My stories and adventures)

Today my spy phone has ring...
I Gary! What is?
Gary - " Sorry agent Sevalbar, but your white puffle, Ice, have a important mission, he have to go on a boat to the secret cave..."
I understand...
...bye Ice : (

Its better I go back home...
...with some of my puffles : (

Where are you Ice?

I have got a idea! And if I help Ice with his mission?
Let's go Green! To the sky!

Be rain...
Be snow...
By storm...
I will save you Ice!
Or not...

But...
...I con go trogth the water!
Let's go surfing!

Ups! Iceberg!

I have arrive at the Secret Cave!

Is Ice there?
I will try to find him!

Ice! I found you! What is this?

Let me see...
...whao! Lots and lots of COINS!
Its better I back home with you...
...we give these coins to Gary tomorow!

Now everyone is safe!

And I'm happy again!
: ) : ) : )


3 comentários: